Waterborne Ceiling Paint
Ultra Flat (508)
Choosing an Interior Paint Sheen
- Flat or matte sheen provides great depth of color and is ideal for less-than-perfect surfaces.
- Semi-gloss sheens are particularly durable and are often recommended for moldings and trim.
Choosing an Exterior Paint Sheen
- Flat is good at hiding surface imperfections and delivers beautiful color.
- Satin stays cleaner and stands up to abrasion better than Flat.
- Semi-Gloss is more moisture resistant and easier to clean.
- High-Gloss allows rich, deep color but magnifies surface imperfections.
Choosing a Stain Finish
What is VOC?
- Superior hide for a flawless finish
- Flattest finish offered by Benjamin Moore
- Conceals common surface imperfections
- Easy application with fantastic results
- Ample open time ensure minimal lapping
- Formulated for minimal spatter
- Zero VOC
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- Watch our how-to video for tips on applying Waterborne Ceiling Paint
Available Colors: All Colors, Ready Mixed White
Sheen (or Gloss): Ultra Flat
Cleanup: Soap and Water
Resin Type: Acrylic Latex
Recommended Use: Interior
VOC Level: 0.0
Shed-Resistant Professional Roller Covers
For superior performance with all paints and enamels, we recommend Benjamin Moore shed-resistant roller covers. The dense, white, woven fabric resists matting and reduces spattering for a clean job. Shed-resistant roller covers lay down the smoothest, most lint-free finish – the choice for professional results, no matter what the coating.
Soft Nylon/Polyester Professional Brushes
A unique formulation gives Benjamin Moore soft nylon/polyester professional paintbrushes extra flex. They provide a smooth application with fewer brushmarks and excellent paint capacity. The custom blend is recommended for all Benjamin Moore paints