Regal Select Exterior REVIVE for Vinyl Siding
Low Lustre (544)
Choosing an Interior Paint Sheen
Sheen refers to paint’s shininess. When deciding on paint sheen, consider the condition of the wall and whether the area is high/low traffic. Here’s a partial list to get started:
- Flat or matte sheen provides great depth of color and is ideal for less-than-perfect surfaces.
- Eggshell, pearl and satin sheens are light, easy to clean, work great in high traffic areas, and reveal color with a softly polished glow.
- Semi-gloss sheens are particularly durable and are often recommended for moldings and trim.
Choosing an Exterior Paint Sheen
Our super-premium products offer the same durability and washability in all sheens, so the selection of the finish is more of a personal preference. But here are a few things to remember:
- Flat is good at hiding surface imperfections and delivers beautiful color.
- Satin stays cleaner and stands up to abrasion better than Flat.
- Semi-Gloss is more moisture resistant and easier to clean.
- High-Gloss allows rich, deep color but magnifies surface imperfections.
Choosing a Stain Finish
Stain opacity levels range from clear to solid, with the amount of pigment in a stain determining its opacity. Translucent, Semi-Transparent, and Semi-Solid Stains are designed to protect without completely obscuring the natural color and texture of wood. As the opacity moves towards solid, less grain shows through the finish. In contrast, solid stains will completely mask the wood grain, while allowing the wood texture to show through, and the greater its protection will be over time.
What is VOC?
VOC means Volatile Organic Compounds. The paint industry is filled with definitions of what “green paint” is. Other manufacturers use tints that add VOCs to their paints, but Benjamin Moore’s waterborne tinting technology ensures that our paints retain their low – or zero-VOC properties.
- Superior adhesion with Vinyl Lock technology to safely refresh the look and color of your home
- Durable finish to resist fading, cracking and peeling
- Paint and Primer together
- A wide selection of colors formulated to be safe for vinyl and resist buckling even in darker shades
- Engineered with Gennex® Color Technology
- View the sell sheet for more information
Ideal when you need:
- Complete confidence that the paint will adhere and last on vinyl siding and trim
- Available in hundreds of colors that are safe for vinyl
Available Colors: Available in hundreds of colors, from soft neutrals to deep hues
Sheen (or Gloss): Low Lustre
Cleanup: Soap and Water
Resin Type: Proprietary fortified acrylic
Recommended Use: Exterior
VOC Level: 36.0
High Capacity Professional Roller Covers
With dense, golden yellow fabric that resists matting for complete coverage and minimal spattering, Benjamin Moore high capacity roller covers provide superior performance. They have outstanding paint-holding capacity for time-saving production with all flat paints and stains.
Chinex® Professional Brushes
Benjamin Moore Chinex professional paintbrushes are made with DuPont® synthetic bristles, the same popular formulation that painters request by name. They create smooth finish, have low moisture absorption for stiffness retention, and clean up easily. Outstanding paint capacity delivers fast results with all Benjamin Moore paints.